You can use this integration function to share a user's EX.CO experience activity with Google Analytics or Meta Pixel (Facebook) to better measure and analyze particular interactions. For example, you can share the answers a user selected from a particular question within an EX.CO experience.
To do so, you will first need to choose the specific event you want to use as a trigger, then add a HTML pixel script (including the UA number). You will need to have a basic understanding of Google or Meta pixels to do this.
Configuring the Integration:
1) Edit/Open your EX.CO experience and click on 'Integrate' in the top menu.
2) Select Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel and then Add Integration.
3) Enter an event name. This can be anything you like.
4) Now select the relevant components from your EX.CO experience that you want to track. (For example, when a user selects answer 1 on question number 1 in their experience):
5) Enter the Pixel script that will be triggered during the event you've selected in the previous step:
6) That's it! You will now be able to view item engagement activities in your analytics tool, and add more privacy-safe data points such as devices, and geo location etc. However, no personal information, such as device ID will be possible.