We’re excited to announce the launch of our new and improved Cedato User Interface!
We brought the best minds in the industry together to create an intuitive working environment for our customers and partners. The result is our completely redesigned UI, with a wealth of new features and functionalities to make your work easier more effective. How? By enabling you to easily browse through the various items in your account, by enabling you to navigate through your personal customized reports, by giving you the freedom to manage and edit lists on the go, by providing a visual overview of your data using color coded graphs, and so much more.
You can enter the new Platform here using your current credentials.
Following is a detailed guide we put together to better familiarize you with the the new Cedato User Interface and the many new functions now available to you.
Menu and functions navigation
To start off, we've relocated the main menu to the left side of the screen to provide you with a clearer view of your account information. All of the most useful functions are located on the main menu in the order of typical usage habits. See below for additional details.
You can easily minimize the menu to an 'icons only' view. This way you'll gain the maximum screen space for the important stuff, like when viewing a report:
Now you can gain quicker access to your reports or easily edit your data. Begin by searching for any of your Supply, Demand or List items using either a name or an ID. Start typing the prefix or paste the name or ID, click ‘Enter’ and you'll receive all the results related to that search. You can either click the Item's 'Name' and move to the item's 'Edit' page, or click the 'Reports' icon to navigate straight to the corresponding report:
For each result you will see a letter icon on the left, indicating the type of Supply/Demand/List item. For example in the screenshot below:
H - stands for HTML Player Supply
C - Stands for CedatoX Demand
D - Stands for Domains list
Accessing your reports has never been easier and is now possible in several ways:
- Access from the ‘Supply’ and ‘Demand’ menu items :
Under each of the menu items Supply and Demand, we can find 4 common preset reports, for any report you choose you can easily add and remove dimensions.
- Access through My Reports’ menu item :
Here you can either create a new report or pick one of your customized saved reports (a max of 30 reports can be saved per user).
- Access through ‘Recent’ menu item:
Here you will gain quick access to the last 5 reports used on your account.
- Access through ‘Legacy Reports’ menu item :
If you’d like to access reports from the old platform, go to the ‘Legacy Reports’ menu item, where you’ll be able to choose from the fixed reports. Keep in mind, as long we are running on Beta version the billing is based on these reports.
Access to the Other Functions
We have located all the relevant functions for Supply and Demand management and reports under dedicated Supply and Demand items respectively. Under the ‘More’ menu item you can find the following additional items:
- Quality and Viewability Reports
- Publishers Management
- Manage Lists
- Manage CDN Files
- CDN Usage Report
New Reports Functionality
Data updates frequency
Reports data is being updated four times per hour, keeping your reports up to date and allowing you frequent optimization of your traffic.
Visual representation of the Data
Another one of our new and exciting features is our new Graphs scheme. This allows you to easily monitor trends and compare items by hourly and daily results. Now when generating and exploring a report you can easily choose a measurement (opportunities, revenue, impressions, etc.) to track and monitor its trends.
By selecting the checkboxes in the table, you can create a multi colored graph so that each color represents a separate item (you can mark up to 5 items simultaneously for this feature). The default status of the table is that all fields are checked, representing the entire data:
Report time frame - If you’d like to generate a report with a wider time range than one day, the time axis will present daily coordinates instead of hourly.
If you prefer to collapse the graphs and increase the viewing space for the table itself, you can do so by clicking the top right arrow in the graph area:
Our new report features will grant you quick access to drill down information from your report as well as easy access to editing your items. Here’s how:
- Hovering menu - when viewing reports, there are some actions that can be taken from there. For example, if you hover over the Supply ID, you’ll see the following options: go to ‘Edit’ of this Supply, ‘Copy’ the hovered text, ‘Filter dimension’ according to this Supply:
Marking a row - to mark a row, simply click it.
- Customize the Columns - you can modify your report columns by going to the Hamburger menu and checking/unchecking the desired columns. Once done, simply click anywhere on the screen and the report will reload without these columns:
- Save - this is where you gain easy access to the reports and stats that matter most to you. Once you’ve created the desired report you can save it and it will become available under ‘My Reports’ menu item. Just click the ‘Save’ button and fill-in the desired report name:
- Horizontal scrolling - now you can click the right side of the table to scroll right and analyze additional data, rather than scrolling down and using horizontal scroller:
Supply & Demand
If time efficiency is important to you, this is where you can gain quick access to activate or deactivate your Supply or Demand, change it directly from the table, by clicking the ‘Active’ (or ‘Inactive’) icon.
When you access your info, the ‘Manage Supply’ and ‘Manage Demand’ tables will only display Active items by default.
In addition to download and editing a list you can now also delete it directly from the Manage Lists table:
- Available Settings - in the new UI you can see all of the item settings in one page. You are now able to view all of the settings before clicking the create button. However, if you’re setting up a new HTML Player or VAST Supply, you’ll only have access to the code (the “tag”) after you click the ‘Create’ button:
- Hiding settings - For easier review of the Edit page, you can collapse or hide any setting section as you wish. You can do that either by clicking the section title or the arrow located on top of the right corner. Use the same technique for expand it back.
- Quick Navigation - If you’d like to take a quick look at any of the Edit page sections, now you can do so without going out of your way. All you need to do is click the desired section on the static navigation menu:
- Assign/Unassign behavior - The behavior of this section has been updated to provide a default display of only the ‘Active’ items. If you want to assign a Demand to Supply (or the other way around), you can easily do so by marking the correlated checkbox of the desired Demand/s. You should note that if you filter this table through the top checkbox to choose all, it will only affect the shown items. In the top part of the table you can decide to see only Eligible items/ Ineligible items. Remember to ‘Save’ the Demand/Supply item before leaving the page!
With our new improvements to our Lists functionalities, it is now easier than ever to update a given list and/or to assign it to desired items.
- Uploading and Removing items - Now, when you edit or create a list, in addition to uploading or downloading a file you are also able to just update the list directly from the platform. Every change you make will only become valid once you click the ‘Save’.
- How can you add items to a list?
Just click the ‘Add to List’ box, and enter the desired items (domain/app/IP according to the list type) - one per line. Once you’re done, just click the ‘+ Add’.
- How can you remove items from a list?
Just click the ‘Search in List’ box, and type the string of the item you’re looking for. A list of correlated existing items will appear. Now you can either ‘Remove all’ or select several items and click ‘Remove’. If you selected several and haven’t removed and changed your mind you can just click the ‘Unselect All’.
- Associating a List to Supply/Demand - you can assign a list to a Demand or Supply item, directly from the list ‘Edit’ page. You decide whether you want this list to be a blacklist for the item or a whitelist, based on the chosen table filter. If a Demand/Supply is already using any other list, it can only be assigned to our list as the same type. So if you want to assign a Demand that already has a Blacklist you can only find it under the blacklist filter of the table. Demand/Supply that exceeds the limitation of allowed lists will be greyed-out in the table.
The account setting menu can be found near your user name:
Network Level Callbacks
You can now set the callbacks on your entire account. Just go to the ‘Network Settings’ and add the desired one. If you are adding an ‘Ad start’ callback, it means that for every ‘impression’ event you will send this callback. You must remember that if you already have the same callback on another Demand/Supply, you’ll need to remove it first to prevent sending the Callback twice.
Stay updated at all times. Now you can connect to the platform on the go, from your mobile phone. Once you access the platform, you’ll be presented with the option to save it as an app to your home screen. We strongly recommend that you use the mobile-friendly app.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article