Duplicating a Supply item eliminates the need to define a new Supply item from scratch when all or most of the Supply properties are the same. You can create a duplicate Supply item and then edit its properties as needed.
To duplicate a Supply item:
- On the Manage Supply page, click Duplicate. The Duplicate Supply dialog box appears.
- From the Supply Source to Clone dropdown list, select the Supply item you want to duplicate.
- In the New Name field, enter a name for the new copy of the Supply item.
- (Optional) Select the Active
- From the Type dropdown list, select the Supply type (HTML or VAST).
- Click Duplicate.
- To edit the properties of the new item, click the corresponding icon on the Manage Supply page.